Diving safari red sea egypt
Egypt is a country in North Africa, which is famous for its rich history and comfortable resorts. Many tourists come here to see the pyramids and tombs of Pharaohs, which are known all over the world. However, this African country has something else that attracts a lot of people from all over the world. This is the Red Sea. It is one of the most popular places for diving. Diving in Egypt attracts a lot of people all over the world. The main reason of popularity of this place is that there is a huge amount of coral reefs.
Live aboard in Egypt
When the most tourists plan their vacation in Egypt, in most cases they prefer to stay in the comfortable hotels. The representatives of the hotels can offer you good diving safari. But you should understand that such safaris fit only for newbie divers. If you have a lot of experience in diving and want to see something new and wonderful, you should pay attention to liveaboard egypt. Liveaboard egypt is a type of a trip, which suggests that you will live in comfortable rooms right on the ship or even yacht. The main advantage of such trip is that you can visit the most famous coral reefs and and amazing shipwrecks of the Red Sea.
The famous shipwrecks, which you can see while liveaboard red sea
- the SS Thistlegorm (It’s very popular place in the Red Sea, which every diver should visit at least one in his life);
- the Dunraven (during diving safari red sea to the Dunraven wreck you can see 80 long ship);
- the Giannis D (it can be explored even by inexperienced divers);
- the Rosalie Moller (it locates on the seabed at between 40-45m);
- the Salem Express (the most debatable wreck due the big number of victims that died when the ship crashed);
Is diving safari to Red Sea in Egypt safe for newbie divers?
The organizers of diving safari red sea egypt hire the professional diving instructors, who will teach the newbies everything you need to explore the beautiful coral reef, big multicolored fishes and shipwrecks. Companies that provide liveaboard red sea, owns modern diving equipment, which allows you to stay safe during your red sea diving safari.